Our princesses


Our girls are princesses. We hope one day princesses of the Lord. Here they are enjoying the castle that Ema got for her third birthday. Pretty much everything she plays with right now is princess related. I can't believe that in less then a week our little girl will be three I don't know where the time has gone. It was only yesterday right that she was learning to walk and to talk and now she uses complete sentences and dances circles around you. Don't blink or you may miss what is happening.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are so right... time seems to be passing by so much faster than I can keep up with. Antonio just turned 7. Woh! God is good and is instilling the truth of "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven" in our hearts. This is a season of learning, growing, and raising up our kids for the Lord. What a privilege, and What a revelation of how much I need Jesus to guide, teach, and grow in me each day. Trust in, cling to and rely on Jesus... It is the only safe and guaranteed way to go. I praise God for blessing you with your little girls... and with such a fun Castle, too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...