heart aches

Currently my heart just aches as I just found out that our friend Barbara who has undergone tons of treatment for Breast cancer has found more cancer. What this means for her and her young family we don't know. We praise the Lord that she knows the Lord and can find comfort and rest in Him. But as I wonder why the Lord is having this happen again, I am sure she is too. If you read this please pray for her and her family. her and her husband Dave have two young children. may the Lord just comfort them at this time.
"To everything there is a season..."
The Lord is in control and that is all we can truly lean on is that He has a perfect plan, but boy does my heart still ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...