If I had a Hundred...

The girls answered some fun questions for our hundred day celebration...here are their answers.

1. If I had 100 dollars I would...
buy a fancy dress. E and J
2. If I had 100 pencils, I would...
Ema: write I hope you had a good time at my birthday.
Jael: draw 100 hands
3. I f I had 100 mosquito bites, I would
E and J: cry!
4. If I had 100 friends, I would...
E and J: Play with them
5 If I had 100 legs, I would
E and J: swim in the ocean like an octopus, like Henry the octopus.
6. If I had 100 eyes, I would...
Ema: look around with all of them.
Jael: look outside

these last two each of the girls choose what the 100 things were..
Ema's question: If I had 100 lizards, I would scratch them.
Jael: put them outside.

Jael's question: If I had 100 butterflies, I would put them outside.
Ema: put them in a cage.

too cute and a lot of fun to talk about with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...