Fun finds and creations!

What have you been up to this week?
Have you made any fun new creations?
In between homeschooling and taking care of my brood of four...I get some chances to create.
The other week I had the opportunity to teach my 9 year old dd how to make a wire pendant. She did great, her creation is on the left. While showing her how I started the first part of an earring set for a gift.

My dd creation is on the left and the first part of an earring set I am making for a friend is on the right.
Over the last few weeks I have been working on another gift for a friends birthday using one of her favorite verses. What kinds of other media do you like to work in? 

Pen, ink and colored pencil drawing of Isaiah 26:3.
I also dug through the libraries website for some fun reading material about making jewelry and selling your crafts. Do you sell your crafts on line? What would be one piece of advice you would share with a newbie?



I also had the opportunity to finish up the earrings I had started with my dd.

The finished earrings for my friend.

Recently while visiting Austin, Tx we came upon some crafters during the sxsw festival and bought these fun necklaces. Check our their webpage Wicked Whatnots. http://www.wickedwhatnots.com

One necklace has a Harry Potter Quote and the other from Princess Bride.


What have you been working on this week?  What fun finds have you found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...