Hello Friends! How are you? It has been a long time since I wrote a blog post and I would really love to get back into it. 

It truly has been a tough year for most people. I know many of us are still just getting by. Trying to get used to the new norm of social distancing, wearing masks, and being overly cautious. I have pretty much-been home because I am auto-immune compromised and I find the few times I have gone out my anxiety levels are on high alert. I am sure many of us just want it to end. I keep trying to focus on the positive and on the Lord to maintain my sanity. How are you doing it?

Our charity giving will look different this year. In years past we have done a box of handmade goods that you would purchase and we would give the proceeds to a charity. This year we are doing an auction and you will receive the item directly from the maker. So you still get wonderful handmade products still and the proceeds will still go to a charity but doing it this way makes it all much safer for everyone. 

So how does this charity auction work? Head over to our Instagram @handcraftedartisanpr and follow the hashtag #makersgivingback The auction is happening right on Instagram, on our page. 

We have over 14 handmade shops participating. Come do some Christmas🎄 shopping and help with an awesome cause!!

Cause: El Arca en Queretaro IAP @globalgiving

Helping Mexicans with disabilities create Art!

When: Nov 8-14


We hope to see you there. Thanks for helping us makers give back this holiday season. Take care and stay healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...