beach and after


After the beach we went to a reunion of some of my friends from Bloomsburgs DiscipleMaker fellowship from when I was in college...it was a lot of fun to see everyone after 10 years....

Scott and Andrea are in the first photo...
Allison, her husband Brian and daughter and Jeff and my friend Jessica.
Ema and the Cooper family to your right...
All of my friends kids...boy another generation...kind of cool
Ema playing dressup
Back at the beach we saw the "North Pole" at storybook land
Ema's ice cream at Showplace
Jael reading with Uncle Alex
The last day we were at the beach we met a family with two girls right near our girls ages...their oldest was named Emma and had a birthday right near our Ema but one year older...the girls really had a blast together and so did the parents that night we watched the sun set together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...