Our girls and what they will be in the future!

There is nothing to say that we know what our girls will do when they grow up, our hope and prayer is that they will serve the Lord in whatever they do. But maybe we have a glimpse...Jael went to the dentist today because one of her teeth was looking funny well all is fine the short end of it is she has a bruised tooth from a fall but the dentist borrowed her while I finished up paper work and she went and helped him count the teeth on other children in the room (it is a huge room with all of these chairs to help move through patients I guess) but she had fun and got to bring home a little mirror, hmm maybe there is a future in this
On Ema's account the thing she talks about right now is being an astronaut, both Jeff and I had those childhood dreams... we encourage her to just work hard and if the Lord wills she can do that...
SO fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...