fun times

Hanging out at Fun Unleashed....
So there is this big climbing gym thing in our town and so as one of our Christmas activities Jeff and I took the girls there. Jael still needs help getting through but boy Ema just flies through now....







Breakfast with Santa and our neighbors at the Corner Room in downtown SC then we headed to a movie at the new refurbished old State Theater, free cartoons, Warner Brothers. Quite fun this is the first time the girls have seen a movie in the theater....brought back childhood memories for us seeing bugs up on the big screen...









































The one morning I looked outside and the mountain looked so pretty I just had to take a picture...yes this is the view from our back door, quite nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...