fun things

One day while treking around the back yard we followed animal tracks....
Mr Dan, one of Jeff's friends and co-workers, has priveledged us with several visits recently both to watch football, which I actually enjoyed....
Ema is into dressing up and always wanting me to take her picture as she dances around in her new creations.
We have some of the prettiest views out our back door of Mt Nittany, I really like it when there is snow on the ground....and no leaves because you can see the mountain...
Jael is growing so fast but also calming down some, she used to never sit to look at books or read with us and now she is doing that, it is fun to listen to her as she babbles and makes up stories about the pictures she sees.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...