new homeschooling materials arrived and busy week

So our next years materials have arrived...this sent lots of excitement through our home...books have been trickling in as I have found them used in various places and our oldest will grab them and run off to read them...she will probably have them all read before school starts...but the big box off all that I couldn't find cheaper arrived this week...it was so fun to pull out all of the items and look at them.
We are doing Sonlight K next year and the kids love the big box the company even printed castle picture on the inside of the box so you just trun it inside out for hours of playing and coloring enjoyment.
Thank you Sonlight....
This week has been super busy with Arts Fest in the area. Both State College and Boalsburg have arts fest the same week. The Boalsburg one is more local artists.
So we were blessed to be able to go to three days worth. Wed was the kids fest dowtown SC which the girls love. Thursday we went back armed with bathing suits to do the water activities and Friday we had fun with friends in Boalsburg doing the bounce house and petting zoo...I didn't get to see as much art as I would have liked but the kids had a blast...

1 comment:

  1. My sister-in-law does Sonlight, too. Wishing you lots of fun and all the best as you begin this curriculum!

    ReplyDelete

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...