First Day of school!

Today was our first day of School for the year. After much prayer and trust in the Lord I feel as if it could not have gone better. I was nervous since Ema is Kindergarden and it would require a lot more work for her. She did really well with it. We had fun learning about dinosaurs, our planet and some other planets and how they compare, capital letters, the letter f sound, adding and everyday life. I had fun too which makes it all the more fun for the others. Jethro wandered around and played in his crib.

Growing up we always had a first day of school picture on the porch. I hope to keep the tradition up!
We moved our table closer to the sliding door for more light and ease of me getting around and helping the girls.
Jethro playing!
Jael had her first work books this year and did really well she wanted to do more then I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...