Honing ones skills.

As I have mentioned in my last posting I love jewelry and I love making it. I share this love with my husband and children. So how does one improve on a skill? By continuing to learn and grow. In order to do this, I ventured onto YouTube this week with my daughter to watch some diy videos.
Our first video was about learning to create pendants with modpoge.  We look forward to giving this a try sometime soon.

Our second video had to do with wire wrapping. This video was interesting because the artist liked rap music so you listen to rap while you learn to wrap. 😊 Not sure if we will give this one a try yet.


In addition to wanting to grow in knowledge I have had a strong desire to make some hot pink earrings to go with the several hot pink necklaces I own. So when I was finally feeling well enough the last two days I began creating a herring bone hot pink earrings design. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...