Meet the Maker: Amanda Cox of Mountain Peak Boutique


Hi, friends! How are you? My kids had their first snow day of the year and it is still snowing. I am hoping and praying that my oldest has her play tomorrow night. So much work has been put into it and we have family coming all the way from Texas to see her sing the lead role. I am excited to introduce you all to the second maker in our Holiday Art Box. There are 8 boxes left make sure you head over to our ETSY shop and pre-order yours while you still can. The proceeds go to charity to help Guatemalan women and children get out of poverty, 

The next maker I would like to introduce you to is Amanda from Mountain Peak Boutique. So without further ado here is a short summary about Amanda. 
Love the head bow. 
My name is Amanda and I’m a SAHM to our 2.5-year-old son. I’m a self-taught sewer & crafter! I started my business during my pregnancy in hopes I’d be able to stay at home but still contribute to the monthly bills. I love creating all different types of items from nursery decor, bedding, holiday decor, accessories & more! I even do custom orders! Creating items that bring joy to others warms my heart.
How cute are these cacti??
You can find Amanda and her shop online at the following locations:


Don't miss our Upcoming events:


  • November 14 Thankful for you giveaway hosted by Quickie Loops on Instagram. We are so thankful to Hilary for hosting this giveaway for us as we celebrate 6k followers on Instagram.
  • Holiday Art Box is on pre-order sale in our Etsy shop. Only 8 left. Get yours while you can. (see our previous post for more details)
  • December 9 Holiday Shop Lancaster Farm and Home Center. 12-4pm
  • Online sales in our ETSY shop now until December 10 we are offering free shipping! 20% off Nov 20-26 for Cyber week! Don't forget to get your holiday shopping done with these great deals!
  • December 15 DIY Boho earring class taught by me. (Amber) at Revived and Company in Clearfield, PA. Check out the website because they are offering other classes now and until my class for this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...