Meet the Maker: Monica from Lil Bits of Mona

Hi, friends! Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. Where has the fall gone? What will you do for Thanksgiving? We will be visiting my family and my brother, his wife and her father have flown in for the occasion. We are excited to see everyone.

Today in our Meet the Maker series my new friend Monica will be taking over and sharing a little bit about herself. I met Monica through Instagram. She has some really fun pieces and I am excited to have her join us as one of our artists in our Holiday Art Box. Without further ado let's meet Monica!
Howdy, from Texas! I'm Monica, the creator behind Lil Bits of Mona. I'm a former teacher turned string art sign maker. I have used my love of teaching to hold a make and take workshop in my home garage and at a pop-up shop in Dallas. In addition to being a vendor at craft shows and markets, I also have a shop page on Etsy. For the past two years, I've also had the honor of receiving an honorable mention ribbon and having my string art signs on display at the Texas State Fair. I'd love to create something special for you!




You can find Monica online at the following locations:

You can still preorder one of our Holiday Art Boxes and get one of Monica's beautiful string art pieces as well as 6 other beautiful handmade items. You can get all of this handmade goodness, great for holiday gifts and help give back. All the proceeds following shipping costs will be donated to a Guatemalan women's cross-generational project that we found through Global Giving. For more information follow this link https://www.globalgiving.org/…/guatemala-womens-cross-gener…
By purchasing this box you are helping us to give job opportunities to Guatemalan women and education to their daughters. What an amazing opportunity to help these women and their families to get out of poverty.
Boxes are $25 plus taxes. (shipping is included) 
Head over to our ETSY shop to purchase. 



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...