Design on the Fly with Potomac beads from their Treasure Edition Subscri...

Hi friends. How are you? I am doing ok. Still recovering from surgery from a month ago but hanging in there and prepping for a new surgery next week. But I can honestly say that God is good, and I am getting through this a little each day.

So enjoy this design on the fly. I struggle with this one and restart, but eventually, I come up with a pattern that seems to work. The beads from @potomacbeadsco are beautiful and so fun to play with.

If you have a chance, check out the #igmakersale starting tomorrow. Myself, Mt Nittany Creations, and 8 other shops are selling together this weekend via Instagram.  Follow the hashtag #igmakersalemay24 

Also, don't forget to join Tricia and me on Friday on our YouTube channels for another #beadalongwithfriends 

Take care and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potomac Beads August 24 Treasure Edition Box Unboxing

I am so excited to share this new box with all of you!! Make sure you watch my monthly #designonthefly. On Fridays, my friend Trish at Pink ...