Design on the Fly Potomac beads July 24


Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well. We are well, enjoying summer, but more busy than expected, which is good and bad. Here is my latest #designonthefly video using beads from Potomac Bead Co. I hope you enjoy this bracelet I made. It took some time to figure out the pattern, and I had to refilm everything. So, if you would like to see some of my mistakes, wait until the end of the video and see them in a sped-up time-lapse. So I did design on the fly but had filming trouble, so my process is not fully there in the finished video. 
Have a blessed day. Make sure you join Trish and I on Friday's at 4 pm EST for a #beadalongwithfriends live video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potomac Beads August 24 Treasure Edition Box Unboxing

I am so excited to share this new box with all of you!! Make sure you watch my monthly #designonthefly. On Fridays, my friend Trish at Pink ...