wedding and weekend

This fall Jeff and I have been invited to 3 weddings...All are people that we work with in our ministry organization which is truly exciting and a blessing because it is a big family reunion at each wedding with all of our coworkers... In Mid october we attended our first of the three in Harrisburg and made a trip of the weekend visiting friends, family and had a few support appointments to boot.

The girls got to spend sometime with Jeff's folks while we were at the wedding. We had fun, I had the opportunity to be the coordinator for the wedding and Jeff played in the worship band...
After the wedding we celebrated mine and my Sister inlaws birthday's and saw friends and family. In the midst of all this we took the girls to Chocolate World...in leaving Ema said one of her favorite lines in which you know she enjoyed herself "Can we go there again sometime mommy?" I think she asked several times over the weekend.
Here we are celebrating birthday's and anniversaries.

Here I am with my sister in law Jen and Ema as we were sung Happy Birthday too...














Chocolate World in Hershey, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...