Our first snow and around the house...

Me and my bella at 16 weeks...not much longer and we are half way where has the time gone?















The girls love to try and hide in the kitchen behind our microwave cart and next to the refrigerator. You know they are there but this is a fun daily little thing they do.













Well every year the week of Halloween it comes our first snow...the girls were so excited they talked about it all day. It didn't stay but it was pretty to watch.













Look at that excitement....













Even though Ema can't read there are certain books we have read so much she can recite them so now she sits and "reads" to Jael it is really sweet when I catch them just doing it...
Here they are reading Jael's favorite book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...