Family time

In town this fall they had a Fall Festival/Chili fest. So we had the pleasure of a very balmy day for State College and went. They had free amusement rides for the kids and some crafts. Then there were the chili booths and the thing the girls loved were the pony rides.







Here are Jeff and the girls leaving the fun house.














I helped Jael with her pony ride, she was nervous at first but once we got going she didn't even want my hand on her.













Here is cowgirl Ema....

















I loved catching Jael just jammin on Daddy's drum...


Here are the girls sporting their hats from the field trip when Daddy got home from work one day. This is usually the most exciting and chaotic part of the day when Daddy gets home, you hear peals of laughter and excited screams echo through the house as they wait at the top of the stairs to give him a hug and a kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...