Family jewelry making!

Over Mother's Day weekend my parents came to visit. We had a great time. One of the fun things we did was teach my mom how to make some wire wrapped jewelry. Our nine year old daughter was the one who started to teach her. It was so sweet and fun to watch as she taught her grandmother how to make jewelry.

My Mom's first creations! Great job Mom.
Working hard!
Our nine year old's creations. 
The earrings I created for a friend as a farewell gift.
The earrings my dear husband made for me for Mother's day.
This picture does not do them justice.
What have you been creating lately? Have you had the chance to teach others how to create something? What did you teach them? Would love to see some of your creations, please share them with me. Have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...