A Cuff bracelet and ring bearer pillows.

Recently, I borrowed several jewelry making books from the library. I really enjoyed flipping through the pages and soaking in all the beautiful pieces. I also was hunting to find out what new thing I would like to learn to make and create. I choose a bracelet from A Bounty of Bead and Wire Bracelets by Nathalie  Mornu. This was probably my favorite out of all the books that I borrowed. I chose to make my first cuff bracelet ever with the help of my dear husband. As I have mentioned in other posts, I live with an invisible chronic illness and part of it affects my hands, so this piece was a little more work then my hands could do. But I am really excited for Jeff's help and the end result.

Do you have limitations? Are there things that hold you back from being creative? How have you worked around those difficulties? God has blessed me with a husband who loves to work with his hands and to help out his wife. I feel so blessed.

Also this week, I had the joy of making ring bearer pillows for our friends wedding coming up in July. It is such a joy to bless others around me with handmade gifts. What do you enjoy doing?

The books that I borrowed from the library.

My new cuff bracelet!

The ring bearer pillows that I made for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design on the Fly with Potomac beads from their Treasure Edition Subscri...

Hi friends. How are you? I am doing ok. Still recovering from surgery from a month ago but hanging in there and prepping for a new surgery n...