One Week until 25 days of Christmas in July Craft Challenge.



Where has June gone? We are one week out from our crafting challenge and we are working hard to have everything ready for all of you.
Including, I have updated the supply list. Currently only the last two crafts has there been any changes.
Looking forward to taking this journey with all of you.
As some of you may know I have an invisible illness that can make life hard and crafting is one way I find joy in the midst of the hard days. So I hope that this challenge will give to all of you some of the joy I have found in creating it.
Happy Christmas in July Crafting!

Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design on the Fly with Potomac beads from their Treasure Edition Subscri...

Hi friends. How are you? I am doing ok. Still recovering from surgery from a month ago but hanging in there and prepping for a new surgery n...