Product Review: Small bag, key fob, change purse and cloth bird from The Plum Pumpkin.


Hi friends. How are you? How has your week been? Ours has been somewhat tough but just leaning on trusting that God is good. Trying to find school choices for two of our kids that will work well with them is lots of work. What have you been doing? Will you be doing anything for spring break? We are going to sunny Florida. Looking forward to warmer weather. If you would like an interview or a product review please email me or comment below.

I love to support other makers. And one way that I do that is reviewing their products. For today's post, we are reviewing products from The Plum Pumpkin. We formally did an interview with Kelly and Becky here. So I am excited to review some of their products.
Without further ado lets check out what Kelly and Becky have for us.
Kelly and Becky sent us several items. First was this super cute buffalo plaid bird. It is well made and super cute and I love buffalo plaid so I was super excited by this piece. I added it to my maker shelf in the kitchen.
Next was this cute little square change purse. It has similar fabrics on the inside and out but with different colors. It is a really cute teacher fabric. It will make a great gift for one of my kids teachers. This item is also really well made. Their product quality is outstanding.
Our next product is this cute little zip bag. The outside is a bright and cheery yellow fabric and on the inside is this quaint flower print fabric that makes a divider. This divider gives two sides to this bag giving it all kinds of possibilities for its use. You could carry coupons, money, receipts, you name it there are all kinds of possibilities.
Attached the bag came a really key fob. I love the checkered fabric with three different colored zippers. You could keep this on the little bag to make it a little handle to carry the bag or you could take it off and use it for your keys.

Each of The Plum Pumpkins Pieces are well made and very cute. Head over to one of their web locations and check out their products. They have great decor pieces and bags.

You can find Kelly and Becky at the following locations:

*I RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS MENTIONED ABOVE FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR AN UNBIASED REVIEW. I ONLY REVIEW AND RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT I HAVE USED PERSONALLY. I AM DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING”. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE ENTIRELY MY OWN*


You can find Handcrafted Artisan PR at the following locations:
https://www.facebook.com/Handcrafted-Artisan-PR-1716946345000122
https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedartisanpr/

Upcoming events:
  • President's day weekend sale at our jewelry shop Mt Nittany Creations.
  • Mt Nittany Creations- our shop on Vacation Feb 24- March 11



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...