What's happening with Mt Nittany Creations??


Hi Friends. How are you? How was your weekend? Ours was good but pretty busy. We've been watching the olympics, working on homework, swim lessons, church, Jeff's birthday party with his buddies and I made my first trip out to Clearfield. I am sure this was one of many. I will be consigning some of my jewelry in a unique boutique out there called Revived and Company . We are going to be a part of their new Artisan's Market! We hope to open the beginning of March! So if you are in the area come and check it out!! Many great artists and antiques to come and see.


On top of that I was recently interviewed and had my new essential oil bracelet reviewed by TJ from Unbelievably_stitch.  Her post turned out great. Here is an excerpt:
Now let me Introduce you to Mt Nittany Creations. Her name is Amber and she is really a jack of all trades! She is a blogger and a creator! She even goes out of her way to feature other creators and bloggers!! She has an all around Awesome Etsy, but today I am going to feature her Diffuser Jewelry...
Head on over to her blog to read the rest of this article. Thank you so much TJ.  Not only will you get to read a great article but she is also having a giveaway of one of our essential oil bracelets. There are seven days left, it ends on 2/18, so make sure you enter!!


You can find Revived and Company, Mt Nittany Creations and Unbelievably Stitch online at the follow locations:

Unbelieveably Stitch's Link Tree https://linktr.ee/unbelievably_stitch
Mt Nittany Creations Link Tree https://linktr.ee/mtnittanycreations
(a link tree is a web page with the company's links)
Revived and Company's Links: http://www.revivedandcompany.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...