Amber's Birthday

Joani and Judy at the shower

I had a very eventful birthday. A few days before my birthday Jeff took me out to my favorite restaurant La Bella in Bellefonte. Then the day before we went out to breakfast as a family to the Waffle Shop of course, then we took the girls to the Insect Fair on campus which they loved...Ema got to go inside this tent with all these butterflies and moths landing on her. They held all kinds of crazy bugs too. Ema got her face painted, unfortunatly I forgot the camera oh well. Then Jeff made me dinner that night, stuffed peppers, hmmmm....
On my birthday being that it was Sunday we had church, where I have been helping teach Ema's sunday school class here and there. Then after church I went to my friend Megan's bridal shower, the last of three that I attended this fall. It was quite unique as we all got to pick which state we were and had a mini Miss USA contest. Then that night we had Bible study where we had ice cream cake and cookie bars to celebrate mine and our friends son's birthday as we share one...so that was fun to share it with our Bible study, made up of some of our dearest friends. Busy but all in all a good birthday.
Courtney (another bride to be), Megan the lady of the day, and Beth and Brenna at the shower.
The girls and I with the pretty trees behind us...
My ice cream cake Jeff and Ema made.
The only picture from the insect fair, Ema's face painting of her butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...