New furniture

Several weeks ago Jeff's dad and brother came up for the day to deliever the rest of a new piece of furniture for us, the hutch you see above. This used to be Jeff's parents until they got new furniture. Since we have a bigger home now it is nice we can use this piece to display some of our dishes.


We of course had shrimp scampi and something apple oriented, which is what we normally have when Poppa Ish comes to visit...

Rich enjoyed reading to his neice. It was nice to have him up since we don't get to see him very often. All in all it was a nice afternoon as they helped me out a lot by moving furniture and boxes and such and all I had to do was direct....

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...