Butterflies boy am I behind...


Hi hope that this finds you all well. It has been sometime. Sorry about that. These photos are from the beginning of September. We are expecting our third child and I have not been feeling well these last several weeks. I have been doing the bare minimum...
So last month we had the joy of watching monarch caterpillars turn into chrysalis and then into butterflies. which the girls thoroughly enjoyed.

Ema holding our second butterfly.










Jael's turn.















Our neighbor and Ema's friend....














Around the same time we had our neighbors over to roast marshmallows and have s'mores....we had a great time. Ema likes hers burnt like her mom!








Our neighbor Jack and his daughter Ripley.












Our neighbor Meegan and Jael....

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...