Fall Craft Challenge 6 days away!

 


Hi, everyone! Six days to go until our next craft challenge!! The new fall tv shows have started premiering. What are you most looking forward to? My husband and I love the original NCIS. 

Today, I would like to introduce you to our prize sponser, Amber. Here is a short bio from her.

My name is Amber and I am a single mother of two fabulous kids, Joey and Gina, hence JOGI . By day I work as a Registered Nurse but in my spare time I love to make crafts. I've been crafting since I was a little girl and now after all of these years I've decided to try my hand at selling my creations. I've come a long way from crayons and scissors. I am a sucker for all Holidays, so much of my product line revolves around those festive times of the year when every home could use a little spark. From New Year's Eve to Christmas Day, if there is a Holiday I like to create decorations to accessorize the home . To launch my new Etsy endeavor I will be featuring Holiday wreaths, centerpieces and topiaries. Everything you see on this site is handmade by me 100%, and each item is unique. This does not mean if you see something you love and someone else snags it I cannot make another. Just contact me and I'll custom make it for you. Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to look at my site. I am so excited to get started and I welcome any suggestions and feedback you may have for me


Are you ready for another craft challenge! This challenge will be a week long and involve two crafts. Each day there will be opportunities to earn entries, make sure you check out this blog and or our facebook page for the days entries. At the end of the week, two winners will be chosen to receive prizes from Jogi Crafts by Amber. Please note this is a different Amber, not me.



Mt Nittany Creations ETSY shop!
Thank you to Jogi Crafts ETSY shop for providing the prizes!










No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...