Fall Craft challenge October 9-15, 2016



Hi, everyone! Hope this finds you well. Thanks to those who had joined me in the Blog-tember challenge. Sorry, I wasn't able to finish out, life got really busy. Between homeschooling, homemaking, my three-year-old breaking his arm, ministry, opening our ETSY shop and just life, I ran out of time to keep up. But thank you, Bailey Jean, I had a great time!

Are you ready for another craft challenge?

This Fall Challenge has two crafts with one week to complete. Additionally, each day there will be opportunities to earn more entries.  Every day, I'll post a non-craft challenge. If you do the daily challenge, you get an entry in Jogi Craft's giveaway. 

At the end of the week, two winners will be chosen to receive prizes from Jogi Crafts by Amber (not me, a different Amber 😊)



Mt Nittany Creations ETSY shop!
Thank you to Jogi Crafts ETSY shop for providing the prizes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...