Chocolate chip! Blog-tember challenge day 21.

Happy day 21 of the Blog-tember Challenge. Today, I was challenged to answer the question "If you were a flavor of ice cream what would you be and why?"

I would be chocolate chip! Why? Well for one its my favorite flavor. I absolutely love chocolate chip. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I wish I could have some but sadly with my disease I am on a special diet which means no ice cream or chocolate. Anyhow, most people like vanilla ice cream and most people like chocolate, so the combination is perfection. I desire to be one of those people that a variety of people like. So I would like to be a good combination of things in life that's wide group of people will like me. The vanilla people, the chocolate people and the combo people.

What flavor of ice creams would you be and why?

Happy Blog-tember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...