Five things that bring me joy! Happy Blog-tember Challenge Day 7.



1. The Lord!!! I couldn't do life without Him. Life would hold very little meaning. My sin would way me down and my struggles would seem endless and pointless.


2. My husband! I can't imagine my life without him. The way he loves me and our kids is beautiful. I am amazingly blessed.
My dear sweet husband
Our precious family!
3. My children! I love each and every one of them dearly. They bring such joy and life to me.


Photo Session with my husbands family!
4. My family! My parents, brother, and in-laws are all great. I only had one brother growing up but have been so blessed to gain three sisters, two more brothers, two nephews a niece and a fur niece.They have walked through so much with us and continue to do so. We are so blessed.

Thanksgiving at my folks!


5. My friends. We have some of the greatest friends in the world. Since we are missionaries, we moved away from what was familiar to a new town. But we gained some of the greatest friends through our church and ministry. God does so much through them to show us how much he cares for us and loves us.
Dinner with some of our dearest friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...