Books, Books, Books: Blog-tember Challenge Day 12

Today's challenge calls for me to tell you about three books: one that I just read, one I am currently reading and one that I want to read!

1. I just finished two books actually! The Praying Life and Tomorrow's Garden. I enjoyed both of them. The Praying Life was really good and challenged how I think and do prayer. I really loved how Paul interlaced the book with his own life. His story is truly amazing and really impacted me.

Tomorrow's Garden is a Christian Historical Romance, which I love to read books like this. Books where I can just enjoy the story, have a happy ending and don't have to think too much. It gives my brain a break. There were some really nice characters in this book and it was a fun story line.

2. One that I am currently reading, I am normally reading several books at a time. Not only do I try to read my Bible on a daily basis but I am also reading Everyday Worship, my spiritual/personal growth book and just about to start A Passion Denied, my fiction relaxing story book.

3. What I want to read. I have several books lying around and on my nook and kindle app. I am not totally sure what I will read next, probably a book I received from a friend Joni & Ken, an Untold Love Story written by Joni Erickson Tada.

What books did you just finish, what are you reading and what do you want to read? I would love to hear your thoughts. I love to read!

Happy Blog-tember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...