My Favorites from the Summer Season! Happy Blog-tember day 3!

We had a good but very busy summer this year. How was yours? What are some of your favorite memories from your summer? Here is a list of mine.

Summer Favorites!
  • We were so glad for warmer weather and no more snow!
  • Our family had a lot of fun swimming at the local pools.
  • The kids and I are were glad for a break from our regular school work and a chance to do our summer school work. The kids actually asked when we could do summer school work :).
  • Watching the Olympics together as a family and with my wonderful husband, Jeff after kiddos went to bed.
  • Watching the swimming and gymnastics events, these are some of my favorites.
  • Watching our girls in their Theater Camp performances.
  • We had lots of fun visiting family and having family visit us.
  • It was a blast to take a trip to the lake with our friends.
  • We also took a couple trips; Delgrosso's Amusement Park, staff conference and with our ministry team to a house in Maryland for some hang out time and rest.
  • Having dear friends come to visit over Fourth of July weekend.
  • We love going to the local minor league baseball team's games. Go Spikes!
  • I really enjoyed the lazy days when we could sit and watch the kids just play in the yard, enjoying our new trampoline. 
  • I also enjoyed running my first craft challenge. It was a lot of work but so rewarding and fun.
It was a good summer. What were some of your favorites?

Thanks Bailey Jean for having us think through these fun memories!
Our youngest at the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...