My most memorable birthday! Happy Blog-tember challenge day 5!

I am really enjoying this challenge. I hope you are too.
What is your most favorable birthday?

There are many birthday memories that I love. In our second year of marriage, we took a babymoon before our first child was born and we went to Maine over my birthday! That was a lot of fun.

Our lunch date!
But the one I want to write about is last years. My dear sweet husband took the day off from work and set it up that we could go on a lunch date to one of my favorite restaurants, Red Lobster. It was such a sweet surprise and I felt so loved. In addition, some of my girlfriends and I went out to a place called "The Makery", and took a jewelry making class together. It was so fun and was what set my love for making jewelry off. I went out and started buying supplies and making stuff for friends and family. I also got addicted to pinning jewelry on Pinterest. Now almost a year later I am working on setting up a craft store on ETSY, which features mostly jewelry. God works in wonderful ways, doesn't he?

At The Makery!
One of my most recent creations!
Tell me about your most fond birthday memories. I am hoping that this year will be another year to remember because in a month I turn the big 4-0. 😬
Happy blog-tember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...