All about me! Blog-tember Challenge Day 1.

Hi, all! My name is Amber and I am joining in on a challenge, Blog-tember (link at the bottom), where I will try and blog each day, answering the challenges that Bailey Jean posts. 

Day # 1 we are to introduce ourselves. So here we go:

I am a stay at home mom of four sweet kids. They range in age from 11 down to 3. I have been homeschooling since my oldest was a wee one. I love homeschooling. It is so fun to watch the kids grow and learn. Our youngest has some special needs so starting next week he will be going to a special preschool four days a week. I am a little nervous about putting our youngest on a small bus and that he is the first of our kids to go to school.

Over four years ago, I was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease called Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, MCTD. This really limits what I can do in a day or in a week. Most days are spent with me being in pain and tired. For over a year, I have been on a special diet, autoimmune protocol (AIP), in hopes to reduce my symptoms and delay the progress of my disease.

I love to travel, but I also love Pennsylvania. I grew up in the Philly area and now live in central PA. I have had the chance to travel the US, going cross country several times. I have also been in other countries. One of my favorites was Mexico.

My husband and I are missionaries with DiscipleMakers, a ministry that seeks to make disciples on college campuses. Come check out our web page: www.dm.org

Our sweet family!

I love crafting. Recently I have taken on a love for jewelry making and have been working on stocking an ETSY shop which I hope to open this month. We hope to also sell crafts that will raise money for a nonprofit that is raising money to study my disease, Hope4MCTD.

Come check us out on:
Instagram:@mtnittanycreations
Twitter: @scottaenator 
Pinterest: scottaenator
I am looking forward to getting the opportunity to meet other bloggers and share more of myself. Blessings!
Our new logo created by Becky MacDonald.
One of our bracelets in our shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...