These are a few of my favorite blog posts! Happy Blog-tember Challenge day 19

Hope you are enjoying this blogging challenge as much as I am. Today's is a hard challenge for me, because even though I have had this blog since 2007 I haven't done too much with it until recently.
When I first started to blog, I used it to share about what was happening with our family. Because we moved away from all of our family I was trying to find a way to share about what was happening. At this time Facebook was only used by students and if there was Twitter, or Instagram or anything like these I didn't know about it at the time.
Here is an early post that I wrote that will give you an idea:
around and about the house


Some of the posts that I really like are the ones where I dig deeper and talk about what God is teaching me.
Just a Taste

One of my most popular posts was one that I posted for Invisible Illness week. I hope to do a post for that again this year. I really liked this because it gave me a chance to share a part of me that is really hard to share.
30 Things about My Illness That You May Not Know

This past year I have been working hard on trying to find my niche and blogging more. I have tried to write a post about once a week and then picked up in June and July as I put on my first ever crafting challenge. The posts from this last year have been the most fun for me to write. I really enjoyed doing the craft challenge and hope to do more of these here soon. Here is a link from one of the challenges.
25 Days of Christmas Crafting in July Craft Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...