If I Could Go Anywhere in the World... Blog-tember challenge day 9

This is a tough question. There is so much out there that I would love to see. But alas I am limited by my health, so we don't travel far from home too often. This past year though we went and visited friends and family in Texas and that was a lot of fun.

One place I have always dreamed of visiting is Prince Edward Island. I adore the Anne of Green Gables book series and the first two movies in the series but I only tolerate the third just because I love Anne so much.

To see the places that inspired the story would be so much fun and I hear that it is just gorgeous there as well.
From Wikimedia
One other place we hope to visit soon is Paris for our 15th wedding anniversary. Praying and hoping that the Lord will make this possible in the next couple years.

Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world?



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...