A day in the life of someone else! Blog-tember challenge day 13

Today's challenge is an interesting one, if I could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be and why?

As I have thought about it there is no one particular person who I would like to switch lives with for a day. But on the other hand I would love to switch lives with someone who is healthy for a day, take on someone's health, their energy, ability to do several things in one day to be free of pain.




I suffer from a rare autoimmune disease, which leaves me tired and in pain most days. To be able to have a day where I don't have to spend half the day on the couch, have enough energy to homeschool the kids, take care of my home and do other things would be such a blessing. Don't get me wrong God has worked hard on my heart to have me to be content in my life, but to have a day free of the constraints of my disease would be a blessing. 

Is there someone who you would like to be for a day? And if so why? 
Happy Blog-tember!

Www.lovebaileyjean.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...