My current goals! Happy Blog-tember challenge day 2.

Happy Friday! What are your current goals? As part of the Blog-tember challenge, I am to list my current goals. Hope some of you out there will join me in this challenge.

Current Goals

  • For me to work on getting our homeschool year off to a good start.
  • To encourage our one daughter in her math work, hoping that it won't be a struggle anymore.
  • Start our ETSY shop with a Grand Opening in September.
  • Finish Baby and Wedding gifts that are overdue.
  • Make my sister-in-laws birthday gift.
  • Spend time in the Bible and in prayer each day.
  • Read through Everyday Worship and Tommorrows Garden.
  • Post things on my Amazon wish list for my birthday coming up :).
  • Finish my Craftsy class and attend the next Jewelry making class at Michaels.
  • Get back into my Yoga practice.
  • Love my family to the best of my ability, with God's help.
Would love to hear about what are some of your current goals!



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...