Instagramers you should follow! Blog-tember challenge day 11

Today's Blog-tember challenge is to introduce you to some Instagram followers that I enjoy following. I am still pretty new to Instagram and I am still making friends and meeting people :).
But I  will give this challenge a try. 

Danielle Walker @queenbeejewels
We haven't met, but have been chatting back and forth through Instagram encouraging each other along the journey. She has some really unique and colorful pieces of jewelry she is selling through shopify. If you have a chance look her up. :)

Tanya Warren @tanya47
Tanya has been a great social network supporter. We met through Twitter and have started following each other on Instagram now. She makes these adorable crocheted animals, blankets and clothes. Check her out as well as her ETSY shop.

Sara Magarahan @sarascriptdesigns
I've known Sara for many years now. We used to go to church together in the philly area. She makes these really cute signs. Go and check them out!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and that you had a great weekend.
Happy blog-tember!


No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...