Winners of the Fall Craft Challenge!

 


Hi, everyone! Thanks to everyone who joined in. I had a great time trying out these creations, I hope you did too. Make sure you check out or our facebook page and join in on other crafting fun.

I finished my version of the pumpkin craft and it did not turn out so well. This is certainly harder then it looks. I have also started work on the mini pallets. These have been a lot of fun. I especially have enjoyed doing these with my husband.

  

How are your projects coming? Have you been working on any other projects this past week? 

 Thank you to Jogi Crafts for providing the prize and for Mt Nittany Creations for sponsoring this event!

Congrats to Kathryn and Denise our winners of the Fall Craft Challenge.

 






Mt Nittany Creations ETSY shop!
Thank you to Jogi Crafts ETSY shop for providing the prizes!



Instagram: @mtnittanycreations and @jogicrafts
Twitter: @scottaenator
#fcc2016
Stay tuned for info on our next craft challenge!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...