Meet the Maker: Cassandra Burt of Heaven Sent Boutique

Hi, Friends! How are you? I hope well. We have had a fun weekend having my brother and sister-in-law visit. This consists of playing lots of board games, a trip to the arboretum and some ice cream. What have you done this weekend? Happy Labor Day to my American friends.

I am excited to introduce you to one of my Insta buddies, Cassie. She loves the Lord, her soul mate, and her little ones. She is a momma to a little boy and many girls. In her own words, she loves all things crafty. So without further ado, I am going to have Cassie take over my blog and tell you about herself.

I was born in Paradise, CA. I now live in Chico, CA (only 20 mins away).

I have been crafting since I can remember. I have inherited the gene from many generations of grandmothers who had the charisma of craftsmanship. I was inspired one day to try to learn to crochet. I know now it was the holy spirit calling me to greatness.
The story behind my shop name is from my miracle daughter Nevaeh. She was born 2 months early and had gastro-schesis. She was sent from heaven with a big purpose! Her name is heaven spelled backwards too! That is How I got Heaven Sent Boutique.
I started selling my online creations just last year! I wanted to share my creations with everyone, not just local.

My hope lies in God and I want to say yes to him whenever he decides to take my business. When I create each piece I pray. So if I can speak his love and joy through my work I will continue to do so.
I love to make prayer shawls, and messy bun beanies the most! But I really love making everything! I also really Love custom orders. To be able to put an idea together for someone brings so much joy to my heart.

For those looking to go into selling their crafts online remember to never give up. Don't worry about how many followers you have! Find the love and support of other makers. My friends and family are my biggest fans and supporters who share my dream!

Thank you for sharing about yourself, Cassie. It has been great to get to know you better. May God bless you in your endeavors and your sweet family.

You can find Cassie online at the following locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...