Product Review: Crayon Roll from Amelia Mauper at Crafty Lia Shop


Hi friends. How has your week been? Those in the USA, did you have a great Labor Day and back to school time? I can't believe fall is here. What will you do this week and weekend? We are heading to Clearfield for a Fall fest. Come join us.


Today, I have the special privilege to review a product from Amelia of Crafty Lia's Shop. She sent me one of her crayon wraps to give a try. Amelia was very sweet to work with. She allowed me to choose what fabrics I would like. I chose an adorable owl print.

Amelia's package arrived quickly. It was wrapped very nicely in tissue paper. I love the stickers she used to decorate the outside of the package. Amelia wrote me a very kind note and when I unrolled the crayon wrap I found a fun surprise. She had included several coloring pages. I thought this was a very sweet touch.



I had one of my daughters try out the wrap. She had fun adding some crayons to it and sitting and coloring with it beside her. She thought it was very cute.

The wrap in itself is very well made. The fabric choices are great and the craftsmanship is very nice. Amelia puts together a very nice product for a reasonable price. Make sure you head over to one of her social media or web links and check out her crayon wraps along with her pencil wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...