Product Review: Silk Scarf from Maria of Singing Scarves.


I have been blessed to meet some amazing artists through my journey into the maker world. Maria is one of them. Maria makes hand-painted silk scarves and silk paintings. When she offered to make me a custom scarf, I was very honored.

Communicating and working with Maria went great. She is easy to reach and more than willing to work with each of her customers. Her scarves and paintings are exquisite and her customer service is wonderful. Her children even join in on the painting with her.

Maria has been painting silk for over 18 years. Her scarves and paintings really show the years of skill she has gained. When I received my scarf, I knew immediately how special it was and how I would treasure having this piece of wearable art.

The scarf came with a special individualized pamphlet. It was so sweet telling me how it was made, how Maria sings over each scarf she makes trying to send the joy and messages of her songs to the recipients. It also includes care instructions for the scarf. There was so much care and love put into the package, that it added to the beauty of the piece. Maria puts it this way through her website:

"Singing Scarves are not just the pieces of handwork.
They are not even just the pieces of art.
They are very special gifts to very special people.
Every scarf has a "message" in it -
it might be an extra touch of creativity, devotion, health, love." 

This I have found to be true of the scarf she sent me.

Maria has a great thing going on her. Her scarves are well worth it. I am not sure I can add anything to what she is already doing. The one thing that I would love to see is some type of logo that would remain consistent through all of her online presence. But otherwise, I think I can truly learn from her.

Maria is doing a great business through Etsy and has her own web page and is on Facebook and Instagram. Head out and follow her at one of her various web locations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...