Day 3 of Spring Craft Challenge.


Happy Tuesday and day 3 of our craft challenge.

Have you had a chance to check out the crafts we have posted? Don't forget to head over to our DIY facebook page and post a craft you are working on this week. I had a lot of fun trying out the second craft today. I haven't finished it yet, due to doing it wrong... I will have to go back tomorrow and try again. :-)

It's ok if it doesn't work out the first time. There is nothing wrong with going back and trying again. This is how I have learned to create many things, by just trying them. It is also how I discovered that I have an ability to create jewelry. For one of my birthdays, I wanted to go to the local crafting place and try a jewelry making class. I fell in love. As a result, here we are today, making a run of jewelry making with a small business online. 

Maybe through one of our craft challenges or just a craft I post to the facebook group, you will find something that you really enjoy and want to see where it goes. How cool would that be?

Here is my first failed attempt at the second craft for our craft challenge. Have a great night.

Hopefully tomorrow, I will be able to post a more successful attempt at this craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...