One More Day! Meet the lady behind Mt Nittany Creations!


One more day!

Hi! My name is Amber. I grew up in a very creative home. My mom was always making things and encouraging us to do so. I can remember going with her to a craft fair at my elementary school, where she sold Cabbage Patch doll dresses and name bracelets. One of my favorite classes in school was art. 

In the last few years, I have been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease and some other diseases as well. I went through a period of depression and anxiety. On coming out on the other side of this sad period, I found that crafting, especially making jewelry, gave me so much life. My husband and I decided to give it a go and open an ETSY shop. 

We opened back in September 2016. We have slowly grown a following. The whole family joins in, my husband, daughters and even my mom help to create jewelry for our shop. It has been such a blessing to run this shop and to do it with my family.

To share my love of crafting, we started the craft challenge. I hope that you will join us April 2 for the Spring craft challenge. All the best as you craft away and maybe you will win a great prize from Crystal at Wishy Yo Washi!


Me sporting one of our custom orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...