Product Review: Doterra Essential Oils. Seller Esperanza Lacayo from Essentially Love it.


Hi, friends. How are you? How is your weekend going? I am really excited to start our new endeavor of product reviews. I hope to get into reviewing handcrafted products because you see so little of that. I want to help and promote the small shops and get them some more advertising. If you are a small shop and would like us to do a product review head over to our product review page and follow the directions.

Today, we are reviewing Doterra Essential Oils. I was given a sample of this product for my honest review. Esperanza sent me three different samples peppermint, melaleuca, and lavender. The samples arrived in an envelope with three little glass bottles. I first tried out the Lavender. I was having trouble sleeping so after reading the suggestions on what can be done with the oils, I decided to sprinkle some lavender on my pillow to aid in sleeping. It seemed to help me to settle down that night. I did wake with a stuffy nose. I am not sure if I am just having an allergic reaction to the oils or what ever is blooming outside.




Next, I tried out the Melaleuca while washing my hair. I didn't see much difference. You may have to try to use this several times to get a result. I hope to try it out again.

The last oil for me to try was the peppermint oil. This one I placed on the back of one of my clay necklace pendants because it was unglazed and porous their and would absorb the oil. I think that it cleared up my stuffy nose a bit. It smelled very nice around my neck. Made me think of candy canes and such.

I don't know how specifically Doterra manufactures their oils. I know some other companies have special manufacturing. My guess is I will use oils again. What company products I will use, I am unsure of at this point. Esperanza is very sweet. She would be a great advocate to work with and buy your oils from. Here is a small blurb from her web page.I was introduced to the world of essential oils and loved the high-level quality of the products and decided to become a Wellness Advocate to advocate for my own overall health and wellness and help others reach theirs as well.

You can contact Esperanza through these links:
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/essentiallyloveit/
Website:https://www.mydoterra.com/essentiallyloveit/#/





No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...