Top Five DIY Blogs of the week!


Hi Friends, How are you this week? I am well. Trying to get back into the swing of life after a week away. Are you looking for some fun new projects to do? Do you love DIY projects as much as I do? Here are five blogs that I found recently that have some great DIY projects to do. Enjoy perusing them as much as I have.
  1. Our first one is a blog by Sarah S. A Little of this and a little of that She has a variety of DIY's on her blog from cake pops to Frozen Hair. She has not done anything recently but she has some great things in her archive so make sure you check them out and pin some fun DIYs.

2. Our next DIY blog The Crafty Blog Stalker is created and owned by Katie. First of all, I love the name of this blog. Second, she has such a great variety of DIY, decor, and link parties to name just a few of her posts.


3. Another blog on our DIY list that offers a variety of projects is Our Peaceful Planet put together by Roy and Nancy. They have some really fun projects, like making an old filing cabinet into storage for fabric or a chandelier from foam board or cardboard. They have so much to offer, head over and check it out.


4. Quirky Bohemian Mama is another blog where I just love their name. Owner and creator Hollie offers a fun variety of Bohemian DIY projects and also tips and ideas for moms and families. Check out her fun Dream Catcher project.


5. Last but not least, we have Kim's blog Inspiration Made Simple. All of us need inspiration at some point and Kim's blog definitely has many different options to provide inspiration for us. For example, the macrame bracelet pictured below.


What DIY blogs have inspired you? I would love to hear about them. Feel free to share in the comments below or email me.

Don't forget that starting on July 1st we have our 25 days of Christmas in July Craft Challenge. Come join us for a great time and possibly win a prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...