Top five Unique craft ideas of the week.





Hi Friends! How is your week going? I hope well. I'd like to start a new series called,Top Five of the week. In this series, I would like to feature crafts, DIY, handmade shops, blogs, and any other top fives I can think of that I find during the week. If you would like to be featured in my top five, please email me.

What unique crafts or DIY's have you found this week? Share them below in the comments. Don't forget we have our annual Christmas in July Craft Challenge starting July 1.

Here is my top five for this week:

5. How cool is this that you can color a picture a different way by embroidering on it. Head over to Sew What Alicia and check out her How To.


4. Isn't this picture cool. Who ever thought of weaving with straws was definitely thinking outside the box. I am really excited to try this one out. Especially since I have all of the items around the house. Head over to There's Just One Mommy to find out how to do this.





3. This basket looks like something you could pick up at Target or the Home Store. Head over to Lydi Out Loud to see how to make this basket.






























2. Who doesn't love a little bling in their life. Well how much more exciting then to have that bling in a lawn flamingo!! Head over to Dream a Little Bigger to learn how to bling out a flamingo.


1. What is one to do with all of the crazy amounts of plastic bags we flood our world with... How about making a rug? Head to My Recycled Bags to find out how.

Thats all for this week. What top fives would you like to see? Leave suggestions in the comments or send me an email and I will try check out your ideas.

Don't forget to join us for our Christmas in July Craft Challenge starting July 1. You could win an awesome prize from a handmade shop, plus have lots of fun crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...