Top Five Unique Online Craft Businesses


Hi, Friends! How is your week going? Hope that this finds you well. I am excited for the second installment in our new series. 

This week, we will be looking at the Top Five Unique Online Craft Business that I discovered this week. What fun DIY, craft businesses, crafts have you found this week? I would love to hear about them. Mention them in the comments below or email me.

Without further ado, here are the Top Five Unique Online Craft Businesses that I discovered this week. Honestly, any of these shops could be #one in my book. So please note that these are not in any particular order other than a list. I truly love all of these finds!!

5. Melanie from Her Sweet Embrace is a shop I have admired for some time. As I was thinking about this blog post, I came across her shop on my Instagram and just fell in love with her adorable little-crocheted creations. The detail in such small size amazes me. One of her creations is definitely on my gift wish list.
Check out this adorable little book she created.

You can find Melanie at the following locations:

4. One place I found this week is The Vintage Lime. I even love their name, so original and different. This small shop makes book letters, book stars, and book cacti. They are all cut from vintage books. One of my favorites has to be the cacti.
You can find this novel small shop at the following locations online:
Come and check out Nancy's stuff, you can even customize your pieces by picking out the vintage book she uses.

3. "A rose by any other name would smell so sweet." That is what I think of when I think of this next shop. Their name suits their one of a kind shop. Maria from Singing Scarves, hand paints each of her exquisite scarves making each of them a piece of artwork. I am blessed to own one of these pieces of art. Maria sings while painting them and hopes that her song along with the scarf blesses the owner.
 This chocolate brown silk scarf is painted by Estonian silk artist Maria Jürimäe. All her scarves are OOAK and created with the good energy of songs.

You can find Maria and her "singing scarves" online at:

2. How would you like to hold a piece of nature in your hand and in your book? Well, now you can with the natural wooden bookmarks made by Matt at Natura Mark. Check out these one-of-kind pieces.


You can find these distinct pieces online at these locations:
especially take a gander at his Personalized wooden bookmark option.

1. Our last noteworthy shop we found this week is The Pioneer Princess or Boreal Baskets with the owner and creator Misty. These baskets are made in Alaska from Birch Bark. How cool is that? These baskets really have this earthy feel. They bring Alaska into your home. Check out this gathering basket Misty has created.


To find this and several other unique designs you can head to any one of these places online:


That is it for this week. But come back next Wednesday to find out what our next Top five DIY and craft finds there will be. If you have any fun finds or ideas please share in the comments below or email us.

Don't forget starting July 1 is our annual Christmas in July Craft Challenge.
More details to come soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March '24 Potomac Beads Treasure Box Unboxing

Hi Friends, How are you? I hope well!! Here is my latest unboxing video for my potomac beads Treasure edition box subscription! Check it out...